Lighting Retrofit Fixtures - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Zipline™ is a linear fluorescent fixture that reduces installation time and eliminates wiring errors. The system utilizes an integrated ballast and lampholder in a self-contained assembly unit that decreases the number of components and wiring points necessary to retrofit existing fixtures for use with energy-efficient lamps. The system mounts into the existing lighting fixture, bypassing the need to install and wire ballast and socket components separately.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health