Lighting Fixtures - Columbia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Transition offers efficiencies from 90 to 100 percent. Fixtures use matte white reflectors to provide uniform illumination. Available in three lamp sizes in five configurations with completely recessed housing. Can be used in mounting heights as low as eight feet. Optional dust guard closes off lamp compartment.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health