Lighting Controls - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Networked Digital Lighting Management (DLM) includes plug-together sensors, switches and components. DLM controls are designed to automatically configure for the most energy-efficient sequence of operation. Multiple room systems may be connected via BACnet protocol for building-wide monitoring and management. Components plug together with Category 5e cables with RJ45 connectors.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health