Lighting Controls - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
TLC Level 3 programmable networked lighting control system offers a range of automated lighting control scenarios based on time schedules, motion sensors, and photocells. The system provides events and alarms reporting, real-time system status and diagnostics, and data logger and runtime information. Communication with building automation systems through BACnet, LONworks, or MODBUS is available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health