Lighting Controls - Redwood Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Gen-3 platform's engine delivers 70 percent more power per channel than the previous model, allowing one engine to power and control more lighting, and can support two LED fixtures on a single CommScope Category-6 cable. Can also use environmental sensors to provide data on space utilization and temperature. Features RJ45 input ports on the engine's front panel.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health