Lighting Controls - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
TLC Level 3 programmable networked lighting control system offers a range of automated lighting control scenarios based on time schedules, motion sensors, and photocells. The system provides events and alarms reporting, real-time system status and diagnostics, and data logger and runtime information. Communication with building automation systems through BACnet, LONworks, or MODBUS is available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health