Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Lighting-Control System - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SmartCast™ Technology is a self-programming wireless system that reduces energy consumption by more than 70 percent compared to traditional fluorescent luminaires. The system features the OneButton™ setup, creating a secure network to learn about the surrounding environment. The technology eliminates additional design time, wires and setup time associated with control systems. The system is available in CR series LED troffers, CS series linear luminaires, and KR series downlights, as well as via a 0-10 volt interface for control of existing dimmable LED luminaires.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health