Lighting Control System - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SmartCast Technology is designed to automatically allow luminaires to create their own secure network, learn about their environment, and form groups. The self-programming wireless lighting control system is available in CR Series LED troffers, CS Series linear luminaires, and KR Series downlights, as well as via a 0-10V interface for control of existing dimmable LED luminaires.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health