Lighting Control System - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
ActiLume is designed within a low-profile housing and can drive up to nine ballasts per system, while controlling up to two zones independently. The system is comprised of a controller, a multi-sensor, a remote control, and Philips Advance-branded ballasts. The system promotes sustainable lighting design while enabling users to achieve lighting control without complicated commissioning.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health