Lighting Control System - Zumtobel Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Lighting Control system has a modular design. The Dimlite's basic unit provides functions such as dimming, one lighting scene, and a central ON/OFF function. Supplementary modules include a presence detector, an infrared remote control unit, a light sensor, a CIRCLE control point or a scene module for calling up lighting scenes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health