Lighting Control Software - Encelium Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Polaris 3D offers a single, 360-degree, three-dimensional navigation in a multi-floor view, to improve navigation to a desired control zone. Permits access to the system via a web browser and provides a colorized thermo-graphic representation of system parameters for lighting status, power consumption, light levels, occupancy status, load shedding status and comparative energy trends.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health