Light Shelves - Tubelite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
aLuminate feature wave-type design that projects diffused daylight into the space's interior. Constructed of EcoLuminum, a high recycled content aluminum billet composition, and available in 18-, 24-, 30- and 36-inch in-rigger projection depths with horizontal spans up to 60 inches. The shelves are compatible with the company's curtainwall and storefront systems as well as other manufacturers’ aluminum framing systems.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health