Light Guard - Chase Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The security fluorescent light guard is designed to protect light fixtures against vandalism or accidental damage. The guard can be fastened securely with four clips to the existing ceiling grid, eliminating the need for onsite drilling. The grid pattern is designed to allow maximum light coverage without compromising protection. The wire enclosure is easily unfastened at one end for general maintenance.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health