Light-Emitting Diodes - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Cree XLamp 7090 XR-E Series light-emitting diodes (LEDs) produce typical luminous flux of 80 lumens at 350 mA, yielding an efficacy measure of 70 lumens per watt. The LEDs also produce the high-quality, uniform white light valued by flashlight vendors. The LEDs are featured in three SureFire flashlight models.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health