Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Headlamp - Streamlight Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Trident® HP is available in a yellow finish and features a white-power LED that provides up to 2,000 candela of peak-beam intensity and 50 lumens of measured system output. It also features three ultra-bright white LEDs for a total of 30 lumens of measured system output. One of the three white LEDs provides 11 lumens of measured system output. The unit is constructed with a water-resistant, light-weight thermoplastic casing and features an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. The light is 2.55 inches wide and weighs 4.64 ounces.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health