Lay-In Troffer - ATG Electronics Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
iBright flat LED panel is a lay-in troffer fixture designed for office, health care and other professional facilities. SMD LEDs and reflective materials produce an efficacy of 100 lumens per watt. Panels have a CRI of 85 and produce 3,700, 4,000 or 7,700 lumens. Available in 1-by-4-foot, 2-by-2-foot and 2-by-4-foot sizes. Lumen maintenance of 70 percent at 69,000 hours. Driver is certified by UL/cUL, KEMA and CE.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health