Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
Lamps - Litetronics International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The plug-in compact fluorescent tube (PFT) lamps are pin-based compact fluorescent lamps and available with a two-pin starter, integral to lamps with magnetic ballasts. They have a 10,000-hour average rated life. When compared to incandescent bulbs, PFT lamps can use 80 percent less energy and last 13 times as long. The lamps offer a 2,700K correlated color temperature and a CRI of 85. Lumens range from 230-3,200. They are available in 5, 7, 9, 13, 18 and 26 watts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health