Lamp disposal - Air Cycle Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bulb Eater 3L pre-crushes lamps on site with removable entry tubes that can accommodate all lamp lengths and diameters. This product features a digital control panel with LCD display, and it can crush straight fluorescent lamps, compact fluorescent lamps and U-tube lamps. The system is mounted to a 55-gallon drum that can hold up to 1,350 4-foot fluorescent lamps. A five-stage filtering process removes hazardous particulates and vapors.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health