Lamp-Recycling System - Mercury Waste Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The LampTracker DualGuard is for short-term storage, shipping and recycling of mercury-containing fluorescent lamps. The container features a sturdy, dual-box design. It offers an online tracking system that allows users to arrange shipping and track containers ordered, recycled and outstanding. The containers are available for 4-, 6-, and 8-foot fluorescent lamps, U-bent lamps and compacts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health