Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Lamp Recycling - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
Osram Sylvania’s MiniPak CFL recycling kit and the community pail Recyclepak are lamp-recycling options available on the company's Web site.
Users purchase the pre-labeled kit or pail online, pack up the spent lamps, and return by FedEx - the pre-purchased return label is included.
The MiniPak recycling kit is a 6-inch cube that holds up to 15 CFLs. The community CFL pail is approximately 15-inches high and wide and holds up to 90 CFLs. This pail is designed for schools, universities and municipalities.
The 2-foot mixed lamp recycling kit is designed for smaller facilities with a variety of lamp types including U-tubes and CFLs. Medium and large linear fluorescent kits, large pails and ballasts kits are available for large buildings and institutions like hotels and office buildings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health