Lamp Housings - Nora Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Lamp Housings accept interchangeable, self-ballasted GU24 CFL lamps in 13W, 18W and 26W. The NHIC/NHRIC GU24 CFL Series includes six down light models with 4-inch, 5-inch and 6-inch apertures. The self-ballasted CFL lamps feature electronic instant-starts and no-flicker performance. The lamps deliver up to 10,000 hours of service.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health