Lamp Coating - TCP Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
TCP’s ArmRlux is a shatter-resistant coating that contains glass fragments in the event of breakage caused by impact, unusual stress, and thermal shock. The coating only reduces lumen output by one percent. ArmRlux meets FDA and OSHA requirements, making it ideal for use in restaurants, kitchens, manufacturing facilities, hospitals, schools, and gymnasiums.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health