LEDs - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
TRF-G30 bulbs come in a globe covering that allows the light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to shine in multiple directions while still being protected from the environment. With a lifespan up to 100,000 hours, they can directly replace type 2 incandescent bulbs. They resist shock and vibrations and won’t burnout from users frequently switching them on and off. The consume 13 watts of power and require no retrofitting kits.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health