LED surface wrap - Cree - Facility Management Product Release
Essentia LED surface wrap provides white light with a low-profile arc lens that mounts on ceilings or walls. This wrap delivers 115 lumens per watt and comes standard with 0-10 volt (V) dimming to 5 percent and is available with an emergency backup option. The wrap meets the DesignLights Consortium 3.1 Premium Certification Standard and qualifies for rebate incentives.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health