Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED module - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LMH2+ provides an efficacy of 125 lumens per watt with a color rendering index of greater than 90. The module is available in 1,250, 2,000, and 3,000 lumens and in color temperatures of 2,700, 3,000, and 4,000 degrees Kelvin, featuring elements of the manufacturers' SC5 Technology™ Platform to aid in driving new applications and enable smaller luminaires.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health