LED fixture - Hubbell - Facility Management Product Release
The LNC2 features 10 lumen outputs and multiple distributions and is available at 1,500-4,300 lumens and up to 130 lumens per watt. The fixture comes with an optional Dual-Lite designed battery-backup system that provides self-diagnostics and a push-to-test status indicator. Users have the option of IES Type II, III and IV distributions. Most configurations are Dark-Sky approved and DLC qualified, with several configurations achieving a DLC Premium listing.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health