Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Wraparound - Hubbell Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Columbia Lighting LAW LED wraparound is available in two- or four-foot lengths and is designed for applications such as hallways or low ceiling areas. Available in 2,400 or 4,000 lumen outputs in both lengths and with temperatures of either 3500K or 4000K; CRI of 82; 25 or 51 input watts. House is die-embossed, heavy gauge steel with white steel end plates. Fixture hinges from either side. LED boards and driver are accessible; LED components are modular. Can be surface mounted or stem suspended.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health