LED Wallpack - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The LPACK52 replaces up to 250W Metal Halide systems. The 52 Watt LED luminaire provides over 3,400 lumens of light, is available in three cutoff options and is fully Dark-Sky certified. Has a minimum starting temperature of -40 C for and is suitable for operation in temperatures of up to 40 C.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health