LED Wallpack - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
LED Wallpack has a 10 watt LED light engine that delivers 70 percent of its initial lumens at 50,000 hours. An anodized reflector pushes usable light downward for compliance with full-cutoff, fully shielded standards. Mounting options include: surface mount over existing recessed boxes; a junction box with five conduit entry points; on a 42-inch bollard or a 10-foot pole.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health