LED Wall Packs - North American Energy Group - Facility Management Product Release
North American Energy Group LED wall packs are constructed using a die-cast aluminum housing with a bronze finish. They have a 100,000-hour system life, and instant-on capabilities with immediate re-strike. The lamps are available in 150-watt or 250-watt equivalents and use a prismatic lens refractor.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health