LED Wall Pack - North American Energy Group - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s LED wall packs are designed for security, accent and perimeter lighting applications. Each wall pack is constructed with a heat- and shock-resistant refracted lens that redirects light to minimize glare. The optical center of the lens is aligned with the lamp source for an even symmetrical distribution of light.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health