Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
LED Upgrade Kit - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
UR Series LED Upgrade Kit is designed to replace existing T8/T12 fluorescents with LED lamps. Kit is available in either 24- or 48-inch lengths in two- or three-tube models. Both lengths provide 102 lumens per watt and a CRI of 80 and use input voltages of 120-277VAC. The 24-inch model provides 3,600 lumens and color temperatures of 3500K and 4000K; 48-inch model provides 4,500 lumens and color temperatures of 3500K and 4000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health