LED Upgrade Kit - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
UR Series LED Upgrade Kit is designed to replace existing T8/T12 fluorescents with LED lamps. Kit is available in either 24- or 48-inch lengths in two- or three-tube models. Both lengths provide 102 lumens per watt and a CRI of 80 and use input voltages of 120-277VAC. The 24-inch model provides 3,600 lumens and color temperatures of 3500K and 4000K; 48-inch model provides 4,500 lumens and color temperatures of 3500K and 4000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health