LED Tubes - Revolution Lighting Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The company's Buy American Act (BAA) compliant all-plastic LED tubes include three models available from 3000K to 5000K. The T8 SEP PC Tubes are direct-wire, require no ballast, and will work with any non-shunted socket at 120 to 277VAC. They are available in wattages from 8 to 18 W with lumen outputs from 950 to 2,600. T8 SEP LED Nano Tubes are available in 8-15 W with lumen outputs from 1,100 to 2,100. T8 Uni-Fit Ballast Ready Tubes require no rewiring or ballast bypass. Available from 9-17.8 W, with lumen outputs from 1,247 to 2,110.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health