- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
LED Tube Light Provides More Retrofit Options - HyLite LED Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
HyLite LED Lighting
HyLite LED Lighting introduced a new LED Tube Light as an alternative product to its existing high-performance LED Tube lights. This new, normal-brightness LED Tube will provide customers a more economical choice in LED retrofit lamps while providing high quality, long lasting illumination.
The new HyLite LED Tube light is a direct-wire LED retrofit solution that provides up to 50,000 hours of rated life. The lamp does not require a ballast or additional equipment to operate, which minimizes energy savings and eliminates a potential point of failure in the system.
The 4 foot LED Tube runs at 18W and provides up to 135 lumens per watt. Listed on the Design Lights Consortium’s QPL, the new HyLite LED Tube qualifies for rebates from many utilities. With the addition of this new LED tube, HyLite LED Lighting is positioned to provide the right solution for any linear application.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health