LED Troffer - Revolution Lighting Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Revolution's 40W 2-by-2-foot LED troffers with a single-barrel diffuser come in a range of color temperatures and have a total lumen output of 3,500 lm. These troffers feature an acrylic prismatic lens reflector, are UL-, DLC-, and RoHS-compliant, and have an L70 lifetime of 50,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health