LED Track Luminaire - Amerlux Lighting Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
LED TRACK LUMINAIRE is bundled in 20-watt clusters to provide light output equivalent to 50 to 75 watt halogen lamps while using one-third the power, according to the company. The Cylindrix II is rated at 50,000 hours at 70 percent of initial lumen output. The LED cluster has a CRI of 85 and color temperature ranging from 2,585 to 2,875 K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health