LED Striplight - Columbia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
LPT Premium Lensed Striplight is available in 4- and 8-foot lengths, in eight lumen packages (2,700, 5,000, 6,400, and 9,600, 5,400, 10,000, 12,800 and 19,200), and is rated for 50,000 hours at L80 lumen maintenance. A solid-state driver provides options for 0-10V continuous dimming, step dimming, and fixed on/off.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health