LED Spotlight Bulb - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LED Spotlight Bulb replaces standard E26 Edison-base PAR16 fixtures. The PAR16 LED bulb has three 1-watt LEDs, produces 120 lumens of 3,000K warm white light and draws 3.3 watts. Saves up to 90 percent of energy costs compared to 20- or 30-watt PAR 16 incandescent bulbs, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health