LED Spotlight - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Indy LED Multi-Spot features up to three LED heads with three beam spread options. Each 22-watt head approximates the output of a 75-watt PAR30 halogen, producing up to 1,000 lumens at 2,700K, 3,000K and 4,100K. 85 CRI typical. Recesses into ceiling.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health