LED Spotlight - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LEDtronics’s R30 LED Reflector spotlight bulbs are direct incandescent replacement bulbs. Bulbs are available in five light emitting angles, 15 degrees, 20 degrees, 30 degrees, 40 degrees and 95 degrees, and in 120 volts AC. Other voltages from 12V to 240V—AC or DC—are available. Colors available are Warm White 3000 Kelvin, Pure White 5500Kelvin, Cool White 8000Kelvin, 633nm Red, 592nm Yellow, 525nm Aqua Green and 470nm Blue. Infrared lamps are offered in wavelengths of 850nm, 880nm and 940nm.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health