LED Series Offers High Lumen Output for Indoor and Outdoor Luminaires - Solas Ray Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Solas Ray Lighting
Solas Ray Lighting HazLoc-LED High- and Low-Bay indoor/outdoor models are circular-design low-profile luminaires, made of exceptionally durable die-cast aluminum housings. Cooling fins for heat dissipation contribute to LED longevity. Housings are enclosed and fully gasketed for an IP66 rating for wet locations.
These new models are Class 1, Division 2 and Class 2, Division 2 certified for widespread use in many hazardous locations.
Class 1 locations are categorized by the presence of flammable gases and vapors in industries such as chemicals, natural gas, and petroleum.
Class 2 locations involve combustible dusts, which can be carried aloft during pulverizing processes, or compacted in storage centers. Combustible dusts are often found in and around coal, flour, pharmaceutical and plastics processing locations.
Additionally, Solas Ray™ Lighting HazLoc-LED High and Low Bay luminaires each carry T4A, and T5 equipment and combustible substance temperature ratings. These range from less than 212 degrees for T4A to greater than 248 degrees for T5.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health