LED Recessed Troffer - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Lumination BR Series LED recessed troffer with dimming functionality is available in 1-by-4, 2-by-4, and 2-by-2 foot sizes, in 3500K and 4000K color temperatures, and delivers 90 to 102 lumens per watt. Installs in T-grid drop ceiling systems, and the LED driver and light engine are accessible from below the ceiling.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health