LED Panels Offer Various Size, Kelvin Temperature Options - Nora Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The family of Edge-Lit LED Panels introduces a smaller 1-by-4-inch lay-in model that is only one-half-inch thick for easy installation. Like others fixtures in the series, the smaller Edge-Lit Panel offers a new 3, 500 Kelvin (K) option (along with 3, 000 K, 4, 000 K and 5,000 K) and Generation II technology with improved efficiency and lower cost.
The series also includes 2-by-2-inch and 2-by-4-inch panels, which can be surface mounted or recessed into T-bar or hard ceilings. A pendant assembly is available to drop any of the panels up to 8 feet from the mounting surface.
The panels are a new concept in LED fixtures that uniformly illuminate a commercial environment with ambient zonal light while also projecting foot candles to the work surface without the image of LED diodes. The panels feature an opalescent lens with an easy-on-the-eyes glow.
Available from NSpec, the architectural lighting division of Nora, Edge-Lit Panels have an extruded aluminum surface frame that presents a contemporary, finished appearance. The panels save energy and cost since they deliver more lumens per watt and eliminate forward heat. Additionally, the panels are sealed and do not require maintenance.
The panels are 120V/277V with a range of wattages, lumens and Kelvin temperatures from 3000 to 5000. They are also dimmable, cULs and DLC listed. The Nora fixtures include all accessories for the various mounting options.
NSpec is a division of Nora Lighting and features a versatile array of interior lighting fixtures for commercial and architectural installations.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health