Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Luminaires Provide Cooler Life Temperatures, Longer Operation - EYE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The GL Series features a uniquely designed heat sink and driver that draw heat away from the LED array, allowing cooler operation and longer life. The circuit design is smart, with over-protection, voltage protection, and current protection. Available in 100 watts (W), 120 (W) and 150 (W) models, the GL Series delivers 9,600-15,600 lumens with more than 80 lumens per watt efficacy.
The Aphos Mini 39 W LED luminaires for walls and bigger areas deliver 3,000 lumens in Type II, IIA, III, and V configurations. They have IP65 rated optics, and an IP67 rated driver for protection against water, insects and dirt. Customers may select either 4000K or 5000K color temperatures, with 70 color rending index. Five different powder coat color finishes are available. Aphos Minis are ETL Listed and many models are DLC Qualified.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health