- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
LED Luminaires Possibilities Expand With Recessed Lensed Fixtures - LaMar Lighting Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The LSL Series of recessed lensed LED fixtures is designed for commercial applications, including offices, healthcare and education. The series offers the performance and maintenance features expected of traditional lighting sources but with the benefit of the latest LED technology.
The LSL Series features linear array LED modules that can be replaced in the field, allowing building owners to easily service the fixtures and ensure their longevity. The units provide even illumination without LED hot spots, and high-reflectance components deliver main beam focus through the optically designed prismatic haze or flat frosted acrylic lenses.
Customers can specify the LSL Series in 2-by-2-feet and 2-by-4-feet sizes in a range of lumen outputs and color temperatures, delivering up to 103 lumens-per-watt efficacy, and with a CRI greater than 84. The LSL Series is made in the USA using high-quality components from the leading manufacturers with standard 0-10V dimming and a rated life of over 50,000 hours. The luminaires are suitable for use in standard 15/16-inch inverted T-bar grid ceilings.
The LSL Series is DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) approved, and LM 79 and LM 80 reports are available upon request. All electrical components carry a five-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health