LED Luminaires - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Corelite™ Divide™ series incorporates WaveStream™ technology with AccuAim™ optics arranged in exacting patterns to provide brightness control. The series' low-profile design satisfies limited plenum space for recessed troffer-type products. The series' technology allows for wider luminaire spacing between fixtures and offers up to 79 percent in energy savings according to the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code while maintaining Illuminating Engineering Society required light levels for office space.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health