LED Luminaires - Toshiba International Corp., LED Lighting Div. - Facility Management Product Release
The TLS-ATLS and the TLS-ATLM serve as replacements for 70-400 watt luminaires. The luminaires have a rated life of 100,000 hours and are available in two sizes — the short deck ATLS and the medium deck ATLM — and are available in bronze, black, and silver. The luminaires reach color temperatures of 4,000 and 5,700 degrees Kelvin, respectively, and have a color-rendering index of 70. The luminaires produce no uplight and contain no mercury or lead.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health