LED Luminaires - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
The Aphos™ brand is designed with custom LED optics that deliver on-task coverage that minimizes the number of fixtures required for installation. The luminaires are best suited for parking garage applications, such as mounts for ceilings, walls and poles. Rated at 60,000 hours of life, the luminaires are suitable in -35-40 degrees Celsius temperatures and compatible with standard photocontrols.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health