LED Luminaire - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The LPACK52 features a 52-watt LED wallpack, replacing metal halide systems of up to 250 watts for building perimeters. It delivers energy savings of up to 80 percent. The unit has been designed to look like a traditional wallpack from the front. The fixture comes in standard, cutoff, and full-cutoff configurations and has a five-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health