LED Luminaire - Zumtobel - Facility Management Product Release
The MIREL LED guides light via quadrification lens optic to maximize luminaire efficacy, glare reduction, and batwing light distribution. It also features a light efficiency of 141 lm/W and a CRI of greater than 80 in 3000K to 4000K. Available in three options: Pendant 1-by- 4-foot model; recessed, in 1-by- 4-foot, 2-by- 2-foot, or 2-by- 4-foot models and surface mount models; and surface mount 1-by- 4-foot and 2-by- 2- foot models. Universal voltage 120/277V with integral 0-10V dimming.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health